[mapserver-users] Problem Compiling MapServer and GD 1.8.4 on win32

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Sat May 19 16:05:14 EDT 2001

Folks,

This is a little off-topic but I've been having trouble compiling GD 1.8.4
(with and without the GIF patch) using Visual C++ 6 and Windows 2000.  Am
wondering if anybody can point me to the right direction...  I can compile
gd but the static library it creates fails when used with MapServer nightly
build.  I get a bunch of memory allocation error messages.  I'm not near my
work computer right now but if you want a detailed error message I'll be
glad to provide it on Monday.

Anyway, any suggestions as to how I might fix this problem would be
appreciated.

Thanks!
Perry Nacionales
University of Minnesota