[mapserver-users] labelitem and filteritem

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Nov 5 13:32:02 EST 2001

Without seeing the whole application it's tough to diagnose the problem. There are
lot's of places this could go wrong including the source code I can't speculate.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> toni hernández <toni at giscampus.udg.es> 11/05/01 01:35AM >>>
HI,

well, I already have the itemquery mode and still isn't working.
I tried to put the FILTERITEM, FILTER and LABELITEM in another layer and the
result is the same, I mean if FILTERITEM and FILTER appear in the map file
as well as LABELITEM (the three tags in the same layer) then LABELITEM has
no effect at all.

Any idea?