Raster display

Jin Yong Choi jychoi at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 8 18:31:33 EST 2001

Hello!
I've compiled the mapserver 3.4 with jpeg and tiff lib, and it's
working.
But I have no idea how to display with colormap.
I refered the document "HOWTO Raster" and used with expression for
[value] item, color.
But it's not working and only show gray tiff image.

And I've compiled the mapserver 3.5 with GDAL library, and it's working.

But it is not display the tiff,  jpeg raster file and I can't not find a
reference how to display raster file using 3.5 that was compiled with
GDAL.

So, I compiled 3.5 with tifflib and working, but it has projection
problem (I compiled this because "HOWTO Raster" explained with 3.5).
The raster image displayed turning 90 degree and the location is not the
right place with gray image.
The raster file has world file, but it seems that the file not working
properly with 3.5. I mean, same raster file is displayed nicely with 3.4
compiled with libtiff, even though with gray.

If I can get some information about aboves, please let me know.

Thanks.

Jin-Yong Choi

--
Jin-Yong Choi, Ph.D.