[mapserver-users] referenceMapObj - PHP

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 21 18:20:49 EST 2001

"Hankley, Chip" wrote:

> I have a reference image that is 300x300.
>
> In the mapfile I set it's width / height to 150x150, however the image that
> is produced by $img=drawReferenceMap() and $img->saveWebImage is still
> 300x300

Well, maybe that's not a PHP-specific issue.  I'm not sure how the
reference map size is handled internally in MapServer, but I wouldn't be
surprised if there would be an assumption that the size that you set in
the mapfile has to match the actual size of the reference image.

I'll let Steve comment on that.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca