[mapserver-users] referenceMapObj - PHP

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Wed Nov 21 17:27:37 EST 2001

Daniel...

I must be confused about how this works.

Your comments help, and I can now access the class member and manipulate it
without error... but the size of the image that is produced by
drawReferenceMap() is unaffected.

I have a reference image that is 300x300.

In the mapfile I set it's width / height to 150x150, however the image that
is produced by $img=drawReferenceMap() and $img->saveWebImage is still
300x300

In PHP,

  $map->reference->width

returns 150 (as is specified by the mapfile), and if I were to change is by
issuing

  $map->reference->set('width', 100)

then

  $map->reference->width

returns 100, but subsequent execution of drawReferenceMap() and saveWebImage
still result in an image that is 300x300.

Am I misunderstanding how this component works? Thanks for your help!

Chip