[mapserver-users] problems with the reference map

Rodrigo Cabral cabral at yadata.net
Wed Nov 28 20:57:55 EST 2001

I guess here it's your solution... Maybe we should do a HOWTO on this:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/majordom_lists/archives/mapserver-users/html/01
11/msg00078.html
and
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/majordom_lists/archives/mapserver-users/html/01
11/bin00001.bin

The PHP reference map generator needs a fix though, need to put 'set width &
height' before 'setextent', like this:

$map->setextent( $minx, $miny, $maxx, $maxy );
$map->set( 'width' , $width );
$map->set( 'height' , $height );

changes to:

$map->set( 'width' , $width );
$map->set( 'height' , $height );
$map->setextent( $minx, $miny, $maxx, $maxy );

Rod.