[mapserver-users] Disabling postgis in for cvs build

Tim Sutton sutton_t at giug.net
Tue Oct 2 06:53:39 EDT 2001

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to either disable the postgis package
compilation or fix the problem below when compiling the cvs (checked
out today) version of mapserver? I tried --without-postgis but that
didnt help.

Thanks

Tim

Error message repeated below:

gcc -c -O2  -Wall -DIGNORE_MISSING_DATA  -DUSE_EPPL   -DUSE_TIFF
-DUSE_JPEG -DUSE_GD_PNG -DUSE_GD_JPEG -DUSE_GD_WBMP -DUSE_GD_TTF
-I/usr/include            mappostgis.c -o mappostgis.o
mappostgis.c:1163: conflicting types for
`msPOSTGISLayerGetShapeRandom'
map.h:805: previous declaration of `msPOSTGISLayerGetShapeRandom'
make: *** [mappostgis.o] Error 1