[mapserver-users] Hi,

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Oct 11 18:27:44 EDT 2001

Hi Dan,

I got a major problem. I have no clue what your situation is. Why don't you
give us some more information so we can start wondering. ;-)

Thanks,

pk/

PS: to the list -- I was pulled away from my Mapserver work for a few weeks.
I have returned to find still no official 3.5 <g>. 'tsup guys?

Anyway, in the meantime I have managed to get a fairly decent Mapserver/PHP
site going. As soon as I have it cleared from the clients, etc., I should be
able to provide the scripts for the entire project as well as access to a
working demo for those who may be interested.