[mapserver-users] Mr.SID

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Oct 16 12:55:08 EDT 2001

The SDK web page for Mr.SID decoder is here:

http://www.lizardtech.com/developer/index.php?family=2

As Stephen notes, they do not seem to currently support UNIX (the title
says "Solaris", but the body says "currently only available for
Windows"). I guess this is something a prospective developer could
followup on w/ lizardtech.

--
      __
     /