[mapserver-users] MacOS X

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Oct 17 16:29:00 EDT 2001

A'ite folks, I need some help.

I want to get Mapserver running on MacOS 10.1, both with Perl and PHP
modules and all other appropriate goodies. My eventual aim is to be able to
create a MacOS X package with all its user-friendly goodness. Then I want to
sit at the Union Terrace by the lake in Madison with my Powerbook, connected
via the Airport card, and code Mapserver websites.

I downloaded the source, compiled it with default everything, and got a
boatload of errors. Before I submit these and start boring others who may
not be interested in this, is there someone who has already done this?

pk/