[mapserver-users] include files

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Oct 17 23:29:23 EDT 2001

Richard -

After wishing for the same thing for a while, I realized that I could do
everything I wanted by using my C compiler's preprocessor.  So now I
have a set of source files that look like:

#include "web.inc"
MINSCALE  6700

#if UTM_ZONE > 9
#include "gdt_ih.inc"	// There are no GDT Interstate Highways west of
UTM Zone 10
#endif

...and so on.  Then I just run them through the preprocessor to produce
the .map files.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker