[mapserver-users] OGC and Mapserver

Rob Atkinson rob at socialchange.net.au
Thu Oct 18 08:26:50 EDT 2001

Social Change Online has set up MapServ 3.5 under Linux and found it pretty
stable and OGC compliance has been good.

It is a significant improvement in its ability to perform reprojections on the
fly controlled by OGC parameters.

The feature_info issue is the current major limitation - we really need to be
able to generate our own GML response schemas to get much value out of this.

Rob Atkinson