[mapserver-users] Re: mapserver and coldfusion (cfx)

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 18 11:00:30 EDT 2001

Paul Hastings wrote:

> > I'm afraid I'm really not qualified in helping with the coding, but I'll
> > gladly beta-test it, and possibly help with documentation, as well as
> > provide comments and ideas whenever I can.
>
> excellent. i want to make sure we start on the right foot. especially
> need some kind of cheer leading to help my staff stay the course
> on this.  the girl working on this is pretty good & seems tough enough
> but some outside encouragement would be nice ;-)

Thought I would add some cheerleading from our end of the world ...

We've had similar requests for a Cold Fusion wrapper for MapScript in
the past.  Paul, if this does get developed and is useful for us, you
can expect that DM Solutions will be using and helping to support your
developments.

Dave

--
Dave McIlhagga