[mapserver-users] Subscribe for the List

Aditya aditya at infotech.stph.net
Fri Oct 19 01:15:26 EDT 2001

Dear All,

We are InfoTech Enterprises Ltd, a Global GIS Corporation, based out of
India, with Offices in USA, UK and Germany.

This mail is to explore the possibilities of offering to you top quality
software development services at attractive proposition. We have worked with
Global (including fortune 500 companies) GIS companies for their s/w
development and implementation and reduced their cost of operations to a
significant extent with the help of our judicious mix of onsite, offsite and
offshore delivery models and proven methodologies with competitive value.

Few of our strengths of your interest could be development of Software
Applications with specific focus Land and Marine Mapping applications,
Satellite Image Analysis, Environmental and Municipal GIS Applications.

Our skills sets include high levels of expertise in the following Industry
Standard platforms :

		a) GIS : Existing platforms like MapInfo, ESRI and
Intergraph, We have expertise for development / customization according to
customer needs and have the expertise in AutoCAD 2000, Cad Overlay, Arc
Info, Arc view, ArcIMS, Intergraph MGE, Oracle Spatial and Smallworld.

		b) We also do Map conversion/digitization (through ASI in
North America), land base data creation, Geocoding, Reverse Geocoding,
database design & modeling, customization and  consulting services.

		c)  Image processing : We have vast experience in the field
of Remote Sensing and have successfully executed some prestigious projects
for the Govt.of India. We have a huge pool of resources with expertise in
Image processing Software like ERDAS, EASI/PACE, ER-Mapper, ENVI, Image
analyst, Arc/Info, Arc/View, Spans, GEOmedia, Intergraph MGE, and MapInfo.

We also outsource manpower for your in-house development/ to be deployed at
your client location.

Few of the leading names are Analytical Surveys Inc, GE Smallworld, Vodafone
Passo, Distefora Navigation, ETAK (A Div. of SONY), British Telecom, Concert
Communications, COLT Telecom, Global TeleSystems, Orange,  Hughes Telecom,
Navionics, Fugro-Inpark, TeleAtlas North America,  Hertz, Daewoo, DHL,
NatWest Bank,  Sainsbury’s, London Metropolitan Police, Ford Motor Company,
etc.

InfoTech Enterprises Limited is among the largest GIS & Software Development
Company providing end-to-end solutions from desktop to web.

We can start with a small pilot job for you, which would establish the
communication protocols and give you a flavor of our quality.

If you need any further information I would be glad to send you a Statement
of Qualifications

I look forward to hearing from you soon, which would initialize a mutually
beneficial Long Standing Association.

Thanks and Regards
Adit

Aditya Karra
InfoTech Enterprises Ltd (SEI CMM Level 4) 		 InfoTech Software
Solutions Inc
42 Nagarjuna Hills					 1700 Iowa Avenue,
Suite 100
Panjagutta , Hyderabad					 Riverside CA
India -500082						 United States
-92507

Mail To : aditya at infotech.stph.net
Url        : www.infotechsw.com