[mapserver-users] Runaway process and other wierdness

Tim Sutton sutton_t at giug.net
Mon Oct 29 04:34:31 EST 2001

Hi

I am having a problem with mapserver (redhat 7.1 + apache module + php)
where the server http threads for mapserver requests run away and hog
all the processor time. This has been happening using the cvs version
and ms3.4. This has only suddenly started happeining so I am not sure
why? Any Ideas?

Also, I have another problem: If I browse around on one mapserver app
on my server, then change the url in the same browser session to
another mapserver app, I get images from the first app seemingly
randomly dumped into the second. Has anyone encountered this? Another
wierd thing it does is when I am zooming in to the map, a very
enlarged version of the scalebar suddenly gets rendered in the
mapwindow??

Any thoughts on how to resolve these problems will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards

Tim Sutton