[mapserver-users] Runaway process and other wierdness

Tim Sutton sutton_t at giug.net
Mon Oct 29 09:39:49 EST 2001

Hi

Thanks for th reply. I also suspected a caching problem for the image
wierdness so I put in some php to send custom http headers that force
a page to not be cached:

//send headers to prevent this page being cached!
header ("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");    // Date in the past
header ("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT"); // always modified
header ("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate");// HTTP/1.1
header ("Pragma:no-cache");// HTTP/1.0

This does not seem to solve the problem though. Does anyone have a
prebuild ms3.4 php_mapscript.so built on RedHat 7.1 they could send
me / point me to? I am supposed to be demoing the app I have made
today and need a quick fix solution! I can't get ms3.4 to build on
rh7.1 - I get a conftest unterminated command error.

Many thanks

Tim