[mapserver-users] Changing projection of Mapscript-created layer

Jason Coutermarsh jason.coutermarsh at crrel.usace.army.mil
Wed Sep 5 16:56:32 EDT 2001

Hi! I'm trying to place a label on a point using Mapscript. The map file I'm
using is in Geographic projection. I create a new layer in Mapscript so I
can set the label properties, and I need to know how to set the projection
of the layer.

I've tried

$labellayer->setProjection("geographic");

with no luck. Mapscript doesn't seem to care what the projection is set to.
I don't get an error, but I also don't get a point. Thanks.

Jason Coutermarsh
Jason.Coutermarsh at crrel.usace.army.mil