[mapserver-users] msCalculateScale() error.

Vinko Vrsalovic B. v at w.cl
Fri Sep 7 15:59:07 EDT 2001

Hello,

	Testing the last version of PHP Mapscript (the one that solved
the invalid map handle issue), I now cannot change the extent, zoom
and the like of the image. The error is:

Fatal error: MapServer Error in msCalculateScale(): Invalid image extent. in
/path/file on line XX

This happens whenever I call the setextent or zoompoint methods (I assume
it happens with the other methods that mess with the extent also, but I'm not
using them, so I couldn't tell).

That takes me to the second question:

How do I retrieve from the CVS an old version? (the previous 3.5, for
instance) I can find my way through with the invalid map handle, but not
without changing the extent or zoom or pan. (Stupid me, I should have
made a backup)

Thanks,
--
V. <v at w.cl>