[mapserver-users] Re: [OSRS] very large image handling & serving?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Sep 11 16:27:21 EDT 2001

Performance and stability are always great themes to dwell on when
selling to PHBs. They sound both important and measurable. My anecdotal
experience with IMS and Mapserver has convinced me that Mapserver is
both faster, and more stable. However, I just have only a few personal
data points. Has anyone ever done a benchmarking which could be released
and used by other Mapservernauts to advance the cause?

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey