[mapserver-users] RV: rotating labels

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Sep 14 14:55:56 EDT 2001

It's not a mapfile issue, the GD library the software was built against didn't have
Freetype support. Either rebuild or get a new version...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> toni hernández <toni at giscampus.udg.es> 09/14/01 10:34AM >>>

Hi everyone,

I am trying to rotate labels. It seems that I need the FONTSET with the fonts.lists file.
I am using windows Nt 4.0 and I got the following error message:
"msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. libgd was not built with TrueType font support "
Could anyone (please) tell me what am I doing wrong?

This is part of the map file corresponding to the layer I want to show labels about.
LAYER
    NAME carrers
    TYPE LINE
    STATUS ON