[mapserver-users] Re: FW: [Manifold] Map Server Docs

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Sep 14 15:02:22 EDT 2001

I haven't followed Manifold nor Dimitri. The Manifold IMS demos are too simple to
get an understanding of what it can do (and they only run on MSIE). Manifold itself
looks like a nice partner with MapServer if one doesn't already have one... ;->

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Paul Hastings <paul at tei.or.th> 09/14/01 12:24PM >>>
> From: Dimitri Rotow [mailto:dar at manifold.net]
> I believe Andrew Coates was asking about the Manifold Internet Map Server
> (IMS) that is part of 5.00.  Manifold IMS has no connection whatsoever
with

huh? the same dimitri who for years said "bah humbug" to internet
map servers?  thats interesting.