[mapserver-users] epsg usage - getProjection ? (FWD)

teb teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Wed Sep 19 18:34:24 EDT 2001

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:09:19 +0200 (CEST)
From: Bruno Gendron <bruno_gendron at yahoo.com>
Subject: epsg usage - getProjection ?
To: mapserver-info at lists.gis.umn.edu

Hi to everyone,

2 questions...

1. How can I use the epsg projection codes in
Mapserver on Win2000? So far, on Linux, epsg codes in
the form

PROJECTION
	"init=epsg:4130"
END

are working great, but not on Windows, where I get the
following error: "no system list"... Also, is there a
way to create a predefined list of requently used
projections?

2. Is there a way to access, from PHP-MapScript, the
projection parameters of a map, using a method like
$mapObj->getProjection()? If not, any suggestions?

Thanks...

--
Bruno Gendron
GIS Consultant