[mapserver-users] QueryByPoint

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Sat Sep 22 03:31:27 EDT 2001

Andrew, Toni,

Could it be a topology or region problem?  I'm out of the country right
now so I can't provide detailed answers (don't have ArcView with me).  If
you are using ArcView, download the XTools extension from the ESRI users
scripts page.  Or just search for XTools on Google.  XTools has a tool
that can "flatten" you polygon layers.  That would be my guess on your
problem.
Good luck!
Perry

Pericles S. Nacionales