[mapserver-users] mapplet (FWD)

teb teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:06:35 EDT 2001

From: "res07as8" <res07as8 at gte.net>
To: <mapserver-info at lists.gis.umn.edu>
Subject: mapplet
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:10:28 -0700

I'm running windows 2000 and IIS.  I have the demo and the
mapplet page refreshing running.  I would like to get a non-page
refreshing mapplet functioning.  I like the landview example but
get an error com.ms.security.securityExceptionEx[mapplet.swap]
and never a image.  The error code is 0X80004005.

I need a simple non-freshing solution with a reference map and no
query.  Does anyone have a simple template and instructions (with
gotcha-yas) with the class, javascript, etc?

Thanks so much in advance!
Dustin