[mapserver-users] Newbie, misplacing raster images with phpmapscript.

Bart van Heijningen bart at atsence.nl
Wed Sep 26 09:16:51 EDT 2001

Hello Mapscript/server community,

I experienced the following problem:

In a nutshell:
When I draw a map with the Mapserver I get a raster image perfectly placed
on the other shapes.

When drawing the map using php mapscript the raster image seems to be
mirrored, upside down and offset quite a bit compared to the first result.
I use the same .map file so I do not believe that the problem should be
looked for in there..

Has anyone experienced this problem as well?
Any ideas what can be the origin of this problem?

RH 7.0
Mapscript 35
Mapserver 35
php 3.0.18