[mapserver-users] Error Compile PHP/MAPSCRIPT

Diego J. Padrón P. mapserver at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:16:02 EDT 2001

Greetings

I try to compile php/mapscrip in Linux RedHat 8.0 using the following tools:

php-4.0.4pl1 + nightly.tar.gz + gd-1.8.4.tar.gz +
freetype-2.0.4.tar.gz

I apply the following thing:

./configure --with-php=/usr/include/php/ --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs
--without-ttf --with-apache=/usr/include/apache/

checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for c++... (cached) c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... (cached) yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for flex... (cached) flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... (cached) yes
checking for bison... (cached) bison -y
checking if compiler supports -R... (cached) no
checking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... (cached) yes
checking for exp in -lm... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strncasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking whether we should include JPEG support...
checking for jpeg_read_header in -ljpeg... yes
        using libjpeg from system libs.
checking which version of GD to use...
        using libgd from system libs.
checking where FreeType is installed...
checking for FT_Init_FreeType in -lfreetype... yes
        using libfreetype -lfreetype from system libs.
./configure: unset: `ac_cv_lib_z_z,zlibVersion': not a valid identifier
checking where Zlib is installed...
checking for zlibVersion in -lz... (cached) yes
        using libz from system libs.
checking where PNG is installed...
checking for png_init_io in -lpng... yes
        using libpng from system libs.
checking for gdImageCreate in -lgd... yes
checking for gdImageGif in -lgd... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd... yes
checking for gdImageJpeg in -lgd... yes
checking for gdImageWBMP in -lgd... yes
checking for gdImageStringFT in -lgd... yes
checking for gdImageString16 in -lgd... yes
checking for gdImageGifPtr in -lgd... no
        using GD ( -DUSE_GD_PNG -DUSE_GD_JPEG -DUSE_GD_WBMP -DUSE_GD_FT)
from system libs.
checking whether we should include TIFF support...
checking for TIFFOpen in -ltiff... yes
        using libtiff from system libs.
checking whether we should include EPPL7 support...
        including EPPL7 support.
checking whether we should include PROJ.4 support...
        PROJ.4 support not requested.
checking whether we should include ESRI SDE support...
SDE Version is 80.
        ESRI SDE support not requested.
checking whether we should compile in MPATROL support...
        MPATROL support not requested.
checking whether we should include OGR support...
        OGR support not requested.
checking if GDAL support requested... no
checking if PostGIS support requested... no
checking whether we should include WMS support...
        OGC WMS Compatibility not enabled (PROJ.4 is required for WMS).
checking whether we should include WMS Client Connections support...
        OGC WMS Client Connections not enabled (PROJ.4 and libwww required).
Compiling with -DIGNORE_MISSING_DATA.
checking for PHP/MapScript module options...
checking whether 'perl -V' works... yes
checking for location of config.h or php_config.h...
/usr/include/php//main/php_config.h
checking whether we have PHP3 or PHP4... -DPHP4
checking whether we should use PHP's regex... no
        PHP/MapScript module configured.
checking for location of Apache headers using apxs... -I/usr/include/apache
checking for location of Apache headers... -I/usr/include/apache/
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating mapscript/php3/Makefile

Then I make

and the following errors are generated:

This is alone the errors:
----------------------
maplexer.c:3075: warning: `yyunput' defined but not used
mapprimitive.c:749: warning: `get_centroid' defined but not used
mapproject.c:66: warning: `msProjectGrowRect' defined but not used
mapresample.c:409: warning: `msInitApproxTransformer' defined but not used
mapresample.c:426: warning: `msFreeApproxTransformer' defined but not used
mapresample.c:437: warning: `msApproxTransformer' defined but not used
mapresample.c:541: warning: `msTransformMapToSource' defined but not used
shptree.c: In function `main':
shptree.c:38: warning: `filename' might be used uninitialized in this
function
shptree.c:40: warning: `byte_order' might be used uninitialized in this
function
shptreevis.c: In function `main':
shptreevis.c:76: warning: unused variable `pabyBuf'
shptreetst.c: In function `main':
shptreetst.c:68: warning: `node' might be used uninitialized in this
function
php_mapscript.c: In function `php3_ms_img_saveImage':
php_mapscript.c:3242: warning: implicit declaration of function `php_header'
cc: unrecognized option `-rdynamic-Wl'
---------------------------

But when trying to visualize the Interface GMAP the following Error it is
generated:

Warning: MapServer Error in msGetLabelSize(): Could not find/open font in
/var/www/html/gmap/htdocs/gmap75.php3 on line 530

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/gmap/htdocs/gmap75.php3 on line 531

Somebody please can to indicate me which is the error.

Many grace for the help.