[mapserver-users] Mapserver Applications Worldwide

Lowell Filak lfilak at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 17:19:23 EDT 2001

As a partial answer you may want to check a prior
posting from topozone.com .
I would be curious to hear about large data sets also.
I have a presentation coming up on the 10th of October
and I'm sure I will field questions regarding
scalability. I already have the information regarding
the "small server farm" perl routine and the links to
backhand.org . The data we manage and use with
mapserver is only for a county and we consider it
large but large is a relative term and we're not done
implementing all of our data yet including the
orthophotos.

Lowell Filak

--- Alexander Pucher <pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at>