[mapserver-users] Mapserver Applications Worldwide

Alexander Pucher pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Fri Sep 28 03:14:07 EDT 2001

Ed,

I'm very sorry, but this will take place in the course of an internal
meeting, concerning an EU project (Statistical Atlas of the European
Union), I'm working on currently. Takes place mid october, but won't be
open to the public, I'm afraid.

mfg
ALEX

Ed McNierney wrote:

>Alex -
>
>When will you be giving this speech?  We're developing an application
>for a customer that certainly fits your definition of *big*, but it
>won't be open to the public for about four weeks and I won't be able to
>have you talk about it before then.
>
>	- Ed
>
>Ed McNierney
>Chief Mapmaker
>TopoZone.com
>ed at topozone.com
>(978) 251-4242

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universität Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartographie and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto

"The toughest fight, was with my wife." -- Muhammad Ali