[mapserver-users] Problems..

Paul Peterson pwpeterson at iesc.net
Mon Apr 1 12:15:30 EST 2002

Are you using the correct extents/units?

I had a smiliar problem...  I had also downloaded some shapfiles to test
with.  I couldn't determine the extents to use until I found 'shpinfo', a
util that gave me the numbers I needed.  My copy of shpfile errored out
after displaying the extents and I had to guess at the units to use.
Through some minor tral and error with different units I was able to get it
to work.

I found shpinfo in
ftp://gdal.velocet.ca/pub/outgoing/shapelib129_bin_win.zip  This is for
windows.

I hope this helps...

Paul