[mapserver-users] Problems..

Paul Peterson pwpeterson at iesc.net
Mon Apr 1 22:04:16 EST 2002

I tried to get the extents using arcExplore 3.1, but couldn't.  I don't
think it's meant to.

Regarding the shpinfo memory error...  Mine errored as well, but it
displayed the extent info before crashing.  I was able to continue my
testing with these numbers, however, I had to guess at the units.

If I get time I'll see if I can recompile shipinfo.c on my win2k box and get
around the error.

Paul