[mapserver-users] Mapserver and mapscript APIS for color changing

Alexander Shostko shostko at ureach.com
Tue Apr 2 01:07:56 EST 2002

Dear Mapserver Users !

I need to change the colors dynamically for certain polygins
and/or for layers (depends on how the image is composed). The
mapfile provides color definition, but I would like to change
it based on some time-dependent process.

I plan to invoke the function (integrated into mapserver after
processing the map file) or using mapscript.

If anyone can suggest the APIs to use for

-> layers color setting
-> individual polygon color setting (based on the attributes in
*.dbf file)

I will very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Alexander Shostko