[mapserver-users] Mapserver and mapscript APIS for color changing

Lowell.Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Apr 2 08:28:30 EST 2002

The following two links may help give you an idea of how to do this:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0008/threads.html#00102
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/mapserver-users/0108/msg00057
.html
I'm sure there are more links for that subject as it seems to come up
from time to time.
Lowell F.