[mapserver-users] Listserv Problems?

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Apr 2 13:47:29 EST 2002

Sometimes I do.  I'll think that I just read a message, then get it the
following morning again :)
I thought it was only when someone would reply to all - both me and
mapserver gets a copy. (like my response to you :).   Are you getting
something more than that?
I noticed that you email said it was sent 8:28am - I received it at ~10:45
- strange.

Tyler

                    "Fawcett, David"
                    <david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.       To:     mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
                    us>                                 cc:
                    Sent by:                            Fax to:
                    owner-mapserver-users at lists.g       Subject:     [mapserver-users] Listserv Problems?
                    is.umn.edu

                    04/02/2002 08:28 AM

Is anyone else receiving multiple copies of posts?  I seem to be getting
second and third copies of some posts, delayed by a few days.

David.

David J. Fawcett
GIS / Databases

MN Office of Environmental Assistance