[mapserver-users] Listserv Problems?

Ranga Raju Vatsavai vatsavai at cs.umn.edu
Tue Apr 2 14:12:11 EST 2002

Hello Mapserver-users,

I observed that this is happenning for last couple of weeks.
Nothing is changed on this machine which might have caused
this problem.  One strange thing is that not all messages
are duplicated. This is an unknown problem, so might take
a while to fix it.  If anyone knows more about majordomo
administration and can share useful information, then please
send me a mail (vrraju at gis.umn.edu).

Thanks
Raju
----