[mapserver-users] Listserv Problems?

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Tue Apr 2 16:25:42 EST 2002

Yes I am also getting two emails many times, also I have another problem,
generally if I post my mesg. at 10:00 in the morning it shows up in the
list after 2-3 hrs. But it reaches Steve Lime and other people who are
managing the list immediately.

> Sometimes I do.  I'll think that I just read a message, then get it the
> following morning again :)
> I thought it was only when someone would reply to all - both me and
> mapserver gets a copy. (like my response to you :).   Are you getting
> something more than that?
> I noticed that you email said it was sent 8:28am - I received it at ~10:45
> - strange.
>
> Tyler
>

>                     "Fawcett, David"
>                     <david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.       To:     mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
>                     us>                                 cc:
>                     Sent by:                            Fax to:
>                     owner-mapserver-users at lists.g       Subject:     [mapserver-users] Listserv Problems?
>                     is.umn.edu
>

>                     04/02/2002 08:28 AM
>

> Is anyone else receiving multiple copies of posts?  I seem to be getting
> second and third copies of some posts, delayed by a few days.
>
> David.
>
> David J. Fawcett
> GIS / Databases
>
> MN Office of Environmental Assistance