[mapserver-users] Help with compiling on Windows?

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Tue Apr 2 14:58:26 EST 2002

Frank,

There are several MapServer binaries for Win32 available in the
MapServer site.  Some of them have WMS client support turned on and some
don't.  If you really want to compile them on your own using VC/C++ 6.0,
I've packaged my source tree awhile back and made it available for
download at http://arbutus.gis.umn.edu/projects/ms35.zip.

It's about 95 Mb so might take forever to download if you're using a 56K
modem.

Good luck!
Perry N.