[mapserver-users] Listserv Problems? and Delay?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Apr 2 17:31:45 EST 2002

NO this is a REAL problem!
and it has been happening for over a month now!!

I have checked the full headers like the one below, and in every case it
is coming through taiwan.com.

Could you see if we have a user subscribed from taiwan.com and
unsubscribe them until they get there mail problems straightened out. or
maybe you can make more sense out of the headers.

It is a most annoying problem.

Thanks for any help in fixing this problem.

-Steve

                        Titan.ERC.MsState.Edu: pushkar owned process
doing -bs