[mapserver-users] how come drawMap works?

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Tue Apr 2 17:40:16 EST 2002

Steve,

You could well be right, except in my case it was simply a case of my right
brain not knowing what my left finger was doing. I had written a function
and forgotten all about it, and was inadvertently calling it.

Essentially, I got lost in my own code, and hence it was all my fault.

That said, you may well be right about the bug you note below. I will check
my server and see what all I've got.

Thanks,

pk/