[mapserver-users] RE: perplexing error: msDrawShape(): Only p olygon shapes can be.. .

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Apr 4 13:14:39 EST 2002

found it... there was a null shape. I guess, ms3.4 was forgiving where ms3.5
is not.

thanks everyone.

btw, if someone can explain to me what is a null shape I will find my
curiosity satisfied. is it when there is no geog feature but a dbf row
exists? it certainly is not a feature with area = 0. I mean, isn't the
absence of a feature simply no feature?

pk/