[mapserver-users] RE: dynamically allocated points for MAP w/ PHP

E Perik erwin at perik.nu
Fri Apr 5 14:11:00 EST 2002

Pushkar,

What does $HTTP_GET_VARS["layer"] return?
What does the url look like when you use GET ?

Maybe rewrite your select list to PHP, so you can 'make' a url array
like:

LayerArrayString = "a c"

Would look something like:

<select multiple name="LayerList[]" size="5">
<OPTION value="A">A</OPTION>
<OPTION value="B">B</OPTION>
<OPTION value="C">C</OPTION>
</select>

Then you can call the LayerList-array using:

$count=count($LayerList);
for ($i=0; $i<$count; $i++) {
    echo $LayerList[$i];
    $LayerArrayString = $LayerArrayString . " " . $LayerList[$i];
}

Erwin