[mapserver-users] RE: dynamically allocated points for MAP w/ PHP

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Fri Apr 5 14:19:11 EST 2002

Erwin,
Thanks, it's working.
I just found out in a php tutorial that you have to use
<SELECT NAME="var[]" MULTIPLE>
for php code to work unlike perl.
This is a good tutorial for any one interested on more:
http://www.php.net/manual/phpfi2.php#selmul