[mapserver-users] Where's the QUERY object?

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Mon Apr 8 06:26:29 EDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 07:35:48PM -0400, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> QUERYMAP signals the start of a Query object.
> I think that IS what you are looking for.

Oic.  I wondered if that was the case because I'm looking at the same
docs as Robert and only found QUERYMAP.

The only problem is that I don't see why you would nest a JOIN inside
a QUERYMAP object.  Looks like QUERYMAP is simply a way to hilight the
results of a query, whereas a QUERY object would determine how the
query is performed.  I do see that a LAYER can have a TYPE of "query"
so perhaps that's what you nest a JOIN in.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

If time heals all wounds, how come the belly button stays the same?