[mapserver-users] How to add a symbol and a text dynamically onto a map?

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Apr 9 12:50:00 EDT 2002

Hi Andrew,
This link may help you:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/cgi-reference.html

                    "Andrew, Chan Wing Nin"
                    <Andrew-wn.Chan at corp.sunday.c       To:     "'mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu'"
                    om>                                  <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
                    Sent by:                            cc:
                    owner-mapserver-users at lists.g       Fax to:
                    is.umn.edu                          Subject:     [mapserver-users] How to add a symbol and a text dynamically
                                                         onto a map?

                    04/09/2002 07:12 AM

I am trying to add a symbol (say, a filled circle) and a text dynamically
onto a map with provided lat-long. Can I do that without using mapscript?
Can I do that by CGI calls?

I am very new to Mapserver and am sorry if this question is trivial.

Thanks for helping

Regs,
Andrew