[mapserver-users] Please help with Python Mapscript module

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Apr 10 08:40:23 EDT 2002

Here are some links I found that may point you towards an answer or someone with an answer, however I can not answer your question directly.
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0006/msg00135.html
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0108/msg00280.html
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Ben Logan <ben at wblogan.net> on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 05:59:34 -0400.