[mapserver-users] Adding points to existing shapefile

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Apr 11 08:26:44 EDT 2002

I'm not familiar with ActiveX however shapeObj is most deffinitely object that can be referenced from mapscript.
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/perlmapscript-reference.html#shapeobj
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Robert Crossley <robert at wotzhere.com> on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:18:09 +1000.