[mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript 3.4 to 3.5 - shptree layers no longer work

David Kriske David_Kriske at Hilton.com
Thu Apr 11 21:57:43 EDT 2002

I recently have been in the process of upgrading my PHP Mapscriptapplication
from version 3.4 under PHP 4.0.4p1 to version 3.5 under PHP 4.0.6, using the
precompiled dlldated 10.15.2001.  Using this version, layers indexed using
SHPTREE no longer display;  theapp hangs indefinitely.  Renaming all the .qix
files allows the layer to work.  I saw mention of a bug that was fixed involving
PHP Mapscript3.5 and shapetree.  How can I get around this problem?

Thanks for your help.

David L. Kriske

Database Analyst, G.I.S.

Hilton Hotels Corporation