[mapserver-users] PHP/Mapscript Examples

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Fri Apr 12 14:11:08 EDT 2002

Hi Stefano,
On the same page you'll find a link to the dm solns. website:
http://www2.dmsolutions.on.ca/mapserver/dl/
here you'll find some downloads, use gmap-ms35-release.tar.gz or .zip as
your platform requirements, this will let you use the gmap demo, the
working demo can be found on their website:
http://www2.dmsolutions.on.ca/gmap/gmap75.phtml