[mapserver-users] itemquerymap attributes

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Apr 16 15:28:48 EDT 2002

If you're just retrieving the map there's no way to get at the extent coordinates too. I've tinkered with encoding them in image headers, but that doesn't help all that much. Other work arounds would depend on what you're actually trying to do in your application.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> laurentiu lionte <llionte at yahoo.com> 04/16/02 05:34AM >>>

Hello everybody!!!
I have finally solved the problem "zooming to a point feature in itemquerymap".
If anybody want help for the problem above just send me an e-mail.

And now my problem:

Does anybody know how to obtain [mapext], [imgxy]and[imgbox] values for an itemquerymap?

Actually  [mapext] is the most important.

Thank you,

Lawrence