[mapserver-users] Problem with SIZEUNITS

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 17 10:16:06 EDT 2002

Anders,

Well, I learn something new every day. :) I had not noticed SIZEUNITS in
my work with mapserver and the way you are trying to use it is very
interesting. I'll have to try that also.

I don't see anything obviously wrong with your LAYER definition,
hopefully someone else can help you.

Best regards,
  -Steve