[mapserver-users] single CLASS object to label all polygons?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 17 21:02:58 EDT 2002

Dylan,

You need to use a separate LABEL in every CLASS. Here is why ...

I think CLASS works like a SWITCH or CASE in that as soon a one class
section is executed no more are looked at. So if you put your label at
the bottom only the polygons that are not colored are labeled and if you
put it at the top the they are all labeles but not colored. You will
have to put the label block in every class section if you want them
colored and labeled.

-Steve